Saturday, May 30, 2015

Juetta Wallace-Small Business Spotlight

Tell me about yourself…My name is Juetta Wallace married to a wonderful man who is my college sweetheart. Mother of three terrific girls 32, 19, and 15. I am a nurse and the proud business owner of Marlon by Mishoe a wig boutique. I am a workpenuer. 

What motivates you to keep going? My God encourages me and continues to let me continue his purpose for my life.

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? Yes better now at balancing it then 3 years ago. Making sure I take time to rest.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? Find something you love doing and ask God for his guidance and you will be surprised.

What’s your favorite social media platform? Facebook 

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs? I currently watch Oprah on Super Soul Sunday and that inspires me. The Bible is the best book. Ground yourself in Gods Word.

What’s your favorite app? Currently the split pic and Pinterest.

What's your favorite Podcast account name? Not much into podcast I listen to the Bridge FM in the car when I go from one patients house to the other and that is wonderful listening to Gods word. Listen to mostly Christian music. Mindful of what I listen to and what consumes my time. Occasional Spanish CDs......

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? Marie Forleo is good


What’s your favorite quote? God hasThree answers if we want something
Yes
Not now
Not now I have something better for you
Not sure how good this is but this is me.

Please stay connected with Juetta Wallace at www.marlonbymishoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment