Saturday, May 23, 2015

Micca Vanvield-Small Business Spotlight

Tell me about yourselfI am a mother of 3 beautiful boys and
the wife to an amazing man. I am an adventure loving entrepreneur who
has fallen in love with travel...... literally. I have traveled the
globe for the last 17 years and 3 years ago I decided to make it a
career. I have now made the decision to run two business in the travel
industry 1. Travecore, where I focus on destination weddings and
romance travel and 2. I coach individuals that would like to have
their own travel business.

What motivates you to keep going? My family (especially my 3
boys) are why I am constantly doing what I do

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and
professional life?
 Currently my professional life is my a huge part of

my personal life.  I travel a lot and I always find a way to make any
trip a business trip because I am always learning about the beautiful
places to see in this wonderful world.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? Get
started and never give up. Take "Fear" and "Can't" out of your
vocabulary and replace them with "Do" and "Now"

What’s your favorite social media platform? Currently I am very active on Instagram and
Facebook

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to
fellow entrepreneurs?
 
I just finished reading Secrets of the

Millionaire Mind, I would also recommend Think and Grow Rich, The
Secret and the Alchemist

What’s your favorite app? Audible,  I don't have the time to
sit and listen to books so I love to listen in my car

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I must say I don't
really have one that I follow

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit?
Right now I am loving www.byblacks.com

What’s your favorite quote?
 "whatever you do, live your best life" - Colin Cowie

Support & stay connected with Micca with the links below: 

Website: www.miccavanvield.com (currently under construction)
Facebook: Micca Vanvield
Instagram/Twitter : @miccavanvield

No comments:

Post a Comment