Saturday, May 9, 2015

Small Business Spotlight with Hellena Berrios


Tell me about yourself…My name is Hellena and I love laughing and doing activities that make me laugh. My background is in special education. I've been working with children with disabilities for 15 years and now I'm on the road to financial freedom.

What motivates you to keep going? My belief keeps me going. My vision for success is so clear that quitting or giving up is not an option.

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life?
Yes. I have days only calendar where I'm focused on the business, days on the calendar when I'm focused on God and family and days when I just rest.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur?
Don't allow other people's false evidences appearing real (fear) deter your dreams. Discipline your disappointments and face everything and run.

What’s your favorite social media platform? Tsu and Facebook

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs?
Think and Grow Rich, Parable of the Pipeline, Who Moved My Cheese, Your First Year in Network Marketing, What You Say When Your Talking To Yourself, The Secret and Rich Dad Poor Dad


What’s your favorite app? Square


What's your favorite Podcast account name? iTunes


What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit?
Les Brown, Eric Worre, Jim Rohn and Eric Thomas


What’s your favorite quote?
Through perseverance I am creating the virtual dynasty I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment