Saturday, July 4, 2015

Tray Kearney-Small Business Spotlight


Tell me about yourself…My name is Tray Kearney First and foremost I am a child of the most high God.  I am a dedicated mother of three. An autism advocate. I am the Host of my on internet talk show called the Woman To Woman where our mission Is to restore hope in families after infidelity and to stop the cycle of women hurting women.  Our Vision is that women will stand firm for one another.   That we will  guard, protect and respect each others relationships..  Stop being a part of the infidelity problem and start being part of  the solution. 

What motivates you to keep going? What keeps me going is my 3 sons not only setting the proper example for them but leaving a legacy behind that they can be proud. I am truly motivated by helping women heal from the devastating affects of cheating and also building self esteem in those women who feel they are only worthy of being a man's mistress/side chick. I am passionate about restoring hope in families after infidelity has taken place. 

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? I feel like my life is balanced between my personal and professional life because I've made God the center of it all. 

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? The advice I would give to an inspiring entrepreneur is don't let anybody change your vision. God gave your vision to you for a reason and everybody won't understand the vision but its not for everyone to understand. When it gets hard keep pushing and stay diligent. 

What’s your favorite social media platform? My favorite social media platform is Facebook where I can be apart of peoples lives and they can be a part of mine.  Where I can share and encourage.  I also like on my business page I see the analytical aspects of my page. 

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs? I read my bible everyday.  It is the manual of life.  Any questions or concerns I have there's always an answer. I'm also reading a daily devotional book called Strength for the climb by Kristin Armstrong you always need positive words to keep your mind focused on the good stuff. 

What’s your favorite app? One of my favorite apps right now is Dragon Dictation I am in the process of writing my book and it gives me the freedom to write at all times.  All I have to do is speak into my phone and it dictates what I say. It's a great app because I don't always have pen and paper at hand. 

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I don't really have a favorite Podcast. 

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? One of my favorite blog sites to visit is Necole Bitchie.com I admire and respect how she built her brand and I love entertainment news.   

What’s your favorite quote? "My favorite quote is "Failure is not an option"  


Stay connected with Tray with the links below:
www.thew2wshow.com  on intstagram and twitter I am @wtraykay 

No comments:

Post a Comment