Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ashley A. Porter-Small Business Spotlight

Tell me about yourselfAshley Porter, from Columbia, MD is an  author, blogger, inspirational/motivational speaker, and the founder of Goal Getters Empowerment Association. Ashley has a passion to help other's get closer to their greater.  She is faith fueled and purpose driven with Jesus at the center or her life. Not only is beautiful and sweet, she is also a fantastic mother of 1. The mission of Goal Getters Empowerment Association encourages youth and young adults to obtain a positive self image and self worth, as well as build confidence to achieve their greatest potential. We stand on the words written in Philippians 4:13. We are faith fueled and purpose driven with Christ at the center of our lives. 

What motivates you to keep going?  My purpose,  knowing that God gave me a specific assignment to carry out. In order for those that are assigned to me to get into position,  I must first be in position. 

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? I feel that there is no separation.  In ministry I must be anchored in Christ at all times. I try really hard to make sure my relationships are being nurtured to flourish

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. " proverbs 16:3 Keep your focus on God and be sure that your relationship with him grows.  Never lose sight of why you are doing what you do. Money, People,  and things will ALL fail you but God is eternal. 

What’s your favorite social media platform? Well, I'm a writer and Twitter restricts me with that character limit.  Facebook is two pages in one (personal and organization)

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs to? I am currently reading "The New Master Your Money" by Ron Blue I recommend it to all. So much wisdom  for financial growth.

What’s your favorite app?I love inkpad, things get poured into me ALL the time so that note app helps me alot. 

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I like Paula White.  I don't get to listen to Podcasts often. I love YouTube lol.

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? My favorite blog I would say mine because it's real, raw, and relevant but Heather Lindsey inspires me alot she is an amazing woman of God. Www.heatherllindsey.com

What’s your favorite quote?Ahh, there are so many. My favorite bible verse is Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" I am truly learning not to limit a limitless God.Thank You!

Support and stay connected with Ashley with the links below:

www.goalgettersempowerment.com www.livelovethinkfree.blogspot.com

Facebook: Ashley Porter

Instagram: Ashley_Speaks_

No comments:

Post a Comment