Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shanel Johnson-Small Business Spotlight


Tell me about yourself…My name is Shanel Johnson. I am 26 years old. My credentials include being a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT), Licensed Bartender, and Entrepreneur. The name of my company is WOO’ah Lashes and it was launched in July of “2014”. I’ve just graduated this past December “2014” with my BA in Communications, Media Arts, and Theatre. I graduated Summa Cum Laude, 4.0 gpa, and Presidential Ambassador. I love my family, boyfriend, supporters, and friends dearly.

What motivates you to keep going?Things that motivate me to press forward are my mom, and also wanting to be able to start a family and live comfortably.

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life?My personal and professional life are as balanced as they can be at this time. However, both could be better, but I can’t and won’t complain.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, that’s when you will be successful. Never give up even when you have nothing else left.

What’s your favorite social media platform? My favorite social media platforms are facebook and twitter.

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs? I am not reading any books at the moment, but when I decide to, I am going to read books that relate to start-ups and motivational references.

What’s your favorite app?My favorite app is Youtube.

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I don’t have a favorite podcast account name.
What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? My favorite website is www.entrepreneur.com
What’s your favorite quote? “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.

Connect with Shanel: 
Website: www.wooahlashes.bigcartel.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/WOOahLashes
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+WooahlashesShanelWOO

No comments:

Post a Comment