Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lavonne Fulton-Small Business Spotlight

What motivates you to keep going? It's that sense of pride and accomplishment when people tell me they like my food and my company's service

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? Very much so. 

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? Be patient. Rome was not built in a day and neither will your business be. It takes time and hard work but eventually you will get there if you keep at it.

What’s your favorite social media platform? Facebook has been a great tool for me. I can advertise on it. I can interact with my customers on it.

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs? The Bible. You would be surprised how it helps in business. It teaches you how to treat people first of all.

What’s your favorite app? LiPix.   It is a photo collage app. I take photos all the time. I even take the photos of all my food as well

What's your favorite Podcast account name? Don't have one

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to visit blogs. I work a lot of hours. Then I still have to find time for family, and church.

What’s your favorite quote? I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Support & Stay connected with Lavonne with the link below:

Support Lavonne's Catering at www.lavonnescatering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment