Saturday, August 15, 2015

Shante Jones-Small Business Spotlight



Tell me about yourself...My name is Shante Jones, single mother of 2 awesome young men. I am a social worker by professional and co founder of the B.R.A.S.S. House Inc in Baltimore, Md. Our organization will house homeless women with children while offering supportive services that will strengthen families and encourage them to become self sufficient.

What motivates you to keep going? My children and my desire to helps others motivates me to keep pushing

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? At times, balance is difficult due to the various roles I have. I have to force personal time otherwise it's downplayed by every thing else that is going on with the various roles that I play.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? My advice would be set your eye on the prize. See the Forrest for the trees.........focus on the success of being successful at whatever your endeavor is. Don't let negativity on the part of others bring you down. Surround yourself with uplifting people who will challenge and encourage you to strive for more.

What’s your favorite social media platform? Facebook is my favorite social media

What book are you currently reading or would recommend tofellow entrepreneurs? Currently I am studying for the LCSW-C test. So no reading anything but that so I can obtain my final licensure as a social work

What’s your favorite app? My favorite app......mmmmm.....all apps that keep me informed about my businesses

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I don't use podcast

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? It's not a blog or website.....however it's a new group on Facebook -powerful women in business. The women in this group are uplifting and encouraging spirits.

What’s your favorite quote? Live, Laugh, Love

Support and stay connected with Shante with the links below:

Organization Name: The B.R.A.S.S. House, Inc.
Website: www.thebrasshouseinc.org 
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/BRASS-House-INC/193492460742645

No comments:

Post a Comment