Saturday, August 8, 2015

Cameo D. Hoffert-Small Business Spotlight



Tell me about yourself… I am a wife and mother to 4 kids including 2 stepchildren.  I am an Air Force Veteran and have continued my career with the Federal Government for the past 14 years.  I am an Independent Presenter with Younique and run Cameo Danone Photography.  I am a free spirit, always willing to help someone else and motivate them to follow their dreams as I am doing now.

What motivates you to keep going?  My motivation comes from my faith in  God and with knowing that everything I do now, works to establish a strong foundation for my children to build upon.

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? Yes, I do feel like I have a good balance between my personal and professional life because I am pretty good at time management.  The key to maintaining a balance is to keep a record of your time and schedule accordingly.

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur?  Follow your dreams and never let a "no" discourage or stop you from pursuing them.  When one door close, another one opens.  

What’s your favorite social media platform? Facebook is my favorite social media platform.

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs?  I am currently reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki.  Great read to help you think about your finances in a different way.

What’s your favorite app?  My favorite app is VSCO.  Both of my businesses involve a lot of photography, and this app is a good way for me to edit photos on the go.

What's your favorite Podcast account name? I honestly don't have one?

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit?  My favorite Entrepreneur website to visit is www.entrepreneur.com.  It has a wealth of information for individuals looking to start a business and some great articles and success stories.

What’s your favorite quote?  Imperfection is Beauty, madness is Genius, and it's better to be absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely boring.  - Marilyn Monroe  I love it so much I have it on the wall above my desk:)

Support and stay connected with Cameo with the links below:

 Website 
www.beautybycameo.com
www.cameodanonephotography.com
Facebook 
www.facebook.com/beautybycameo and 
www.facebook.com/CameoDanonePhotography
Instagram - http://instagram.com/CameoDanone
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/youniquebycameo 

No comments:

Post a Comment