Saturday, January 24, 2015

Small Business Spotlight with Karnitia Holmes

Tell me about yourself… I am a single mom and CEO of Polished Consulting. I help develop nonprofit organizations throughout the funding process via grant writing, board development, etc.

What motivates you to keep going? Knowing I am making a difference and my son

Do you feel your life is balanced between your personal and professional life? Yes I feel I am doing a good job with work/life balance. Meditation is key!

What advice would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? Go for it! Write down your plan of action and aim for greatness.

What’s your favorite social media platform? I am an instagram junkie!

What book are you currently reading or would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs? Boutique Branding for Riche Girls by Riche Life Media & Become your own boss in 12 months by Melinda E. Emerson

What’s your favorite app? I can't pick just one. I use so many!

What's your favorite Podcast account name? All in: Elevating Your Leadership Game

What’s your favorite Entrepreneur website/blog to visit? Forbes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment