Monday, January 5, 2015

My Top Four Entrepreneur Apps of 2014


Studio Design 



Studio Design allows you take your photos up a notch. With 500 free shapes, crops and fonts, Studio lets you work with with your photos and easily share them to social media (i.e.Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.) You can also save them to your ipad or phone and upload to your blog or website.


Studio Design allows you take your photos up a notch. With 500 free shapes, crops and fonts, Studio lets you work with with your photos and easily share them to social media (i.e.Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.) You can also save them to your ipad or phone and upload to your blog or website.

DropBox


Dropbox takes all of docs, pictures, and videos from your devices and allows you to share them easily. 


Evernote 

Evernote is just one of those apps that pretty much does everything. From writing notes to allowing you to save documents from all devices. My favorite part of this app is the ability to log in from pretty much anywhere and look for the documents/items I've saved. 


Canva


Canva: (Canva is a graphic design tool) I'm not really sure what I did prior to Canva. However, using this app/software has been game changing for me. I am still in the learning stages. However, Canva defiantly has upgraded all of my marketing material from flyers to social media post. I love how Canva provides you with templates or you have the option to create your own designs. 


Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. These are apps that I use on a regular basis and I hope you will find them useful. If you have a favorite app please share below in the comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment